We look forward to welcoming you to ALUMINUM USA 2021! Our team is continuously reviewing the ALUMINUM USA health and safety guidelines in accordance with public health recommendations and in consultation with our venue partner, and will continue to provide updates regarding protocols for ALUMINUM USA.
Health & Safety Guidelines
We are excited to welcome you back to ALUMINUM USA
Updated August 12, 2021
At ALUMINUM USA and all RX events, your health and safety is our top priority. As part of this commitment, we’ve taken proactive steps and implemented new guidelines and policies to help support a safe and comfortable experience. Everyone in attendance, including vendors, attendees and staff, are expected to comply with our health and safety requirements, including:
Effective July 29, 2021, in accordance with the requirements of the state of Kentucky and the Kentucky International Convention Center, everyone at ALUMINUM USA is required to wear an approved face covering while attending ALUMINUM USA. For more details and requirements about face coverings, please click here.
Increased Sanitization and Hygiene
RX has worked closely with the venue to implement extensive health, safety, cleaning and sanitization standards that meet or exceed the recommendations of the CDC. It is the responsibility of everyone to maintain personal hygiene.
Directional and Distance Markings
We have adjusted our layout and implemented exhibitor guidelines with capacity management and physical distancing in mind. Please follow all floor, directional and distance markings and signage.
Follow All Signage and Direction from Staff
Operational adjustments may occur throughout the event in order to ensure the health and safety of all attendees. Please adhere to all signage and direction from all staff, including our Safety Ambassadors.
ALUMINUM USA our management and partners are committed to upholding the health & safety standards outlined on this page - additional details about policies and procedures will be posted here as they are made available. To read more about our efforts to ensure Health & Safety at RX in the new normal, please click here.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we hope you enjoy the show!
HEALTH & SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Kentucky. Visit the Kentucky COVID Travel Safety page for more information.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including ALUMINUM USA. Prior to purchasing a ticket for and attending ALUMINUM USA, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending ALUMINUM USA, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering ALUMINUM USA, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That you will abide by all ALUMINUM USA health-and-safety requirements;
- That you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending ALUMINUM USA you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine;
- That you are not under any self-quarantine orders; and
- That ALUMINUM USA will not verify vaccination status.
Please do not enter ALUMINUM USA or the Kentucky International Convention Center if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at ALUMINUM USA you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the Kentucky International Convention Center at the sole discretion of event management.
Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer badge/ticket/conference refunds. Please ensure you are free from COVID-19 symptoms prior to traveling. Please click here to view our full ticket terms and conditions.
Everyone attending ALUMINUM USA is required to wear an approved face covering in accordance with the requirements of the venue. Additional details and guidelines on acceptable face coverings can be found here.
Management partners closely with the venue, local, state, and federal health authorities to maintain a robust operational plan designed to maximize the health and safety of everyone. These Include:
- Strict sanitization and cleaning procedures
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Layout design and spaces with physical distancing in mind
- Exhibitor guidelines and booth design standards
- Reduced contact transactions
The Kentucky International Convention Center maintains an extensive health & safety plan for all events, including ALUMINUM USA For more information and details, please click here.
Everyone is expected to fully comply with all health and safety guidelines. Acknowledging the guidelines and agreeing to comply is a requirement of entry (See the Health & Safety Acknowledgement above). All violations of the guidelines will be addressed by security and/or event staff as soon as practicable following observation/notification of non-compliance. A Health & Safety Contact phone number will be clearly noted on signage throughout ALUMINUM USA to allow for reporting of any concerns or issues.
ALUMINUM USA has adopted several exhibitor best practices based on industry standards. By taking advantage of these recommendations, your organization will help ensure a safer experience for all attendees and customers. Please note that these recommendations may be revised and supplemented to ensure compliance with state, local and venue requirements. The Exhibitor Manual will be updated periodically to provide clear guidance on recommendations and requirements for Exhibitors.
- Space Layout & Design: Keep physical distancing in mind when creating your booth layout - maximize physical distance between exhibitor staff and visitors to the extent possible and consider occupancy guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizer: Ensure availability of hand sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol at all booths
- Throughput: Control the scale, size and timing of meetings or gatherings within your space; avoid creating crowds
- Dividers: Consider transparent dividers in areas where people may be in close contact
- Reduce Contact: Consider touchless (electronic and digital) alternatives to engagement, collateral material and giveaways
- Signage: Incorporate signage promoting health and safety best practices
- Increased Cleaning: Plan for cleaning of spaces and surfaces throughout the day; regularly sanitize surfaces and items with appropriate cleaning products.
- Promotional Materials: Ensure promotional materials are individually packaged