REVISIT THE 2019 SHOW
ALUMINUM USA serves as a platform that brings the aluminum industry together every two years. Approximately 1,900 industry professionals, including decision-makers from aluminum manufacturing and processing, distributors and industry associations look for new solutions and technologies from leading suppliers of raw materials semi-finished and finished products, surface treatment and producers of machinery, plant and equipment for aluminum processing and manufacturing.
ALUMINUM USA 2019 Results
- Delivered Focus on Innovation and Technology
- 26% Increase in YOY Attendance: 1900 Key Industry Professionals
- 24% Increase in Leading Suppliers Upstream to Downstream: 286 exhibitors
- Expanded Show Floor: 37,000+ sf of Exhibition and Event Space
- DISCOVER 189+ Aluminum-related Facilities in Kentucky: Smelters, Recyclers, Rolling Mills, Injection Molders, Extruders, Die-casters, Machine Shops and Finished Products.
The ALUMINUM USA 2019 Technical Conference Program was bigger and better than ever this year! The program addressed all aspects of the aluminum value stream, including concepts such as additive manufacturing, materials selection and management, The IoT and Smart Manufacturing, and industry and economic drivers.
- Nissan Plant Tour
- Aluminum Extruders Council: 2nd Edition of the Extrusion Design University
- The Aluminum Transportation Group (ATG): Aluminum Design and Lightweighting Solutions Workshop
- The Aluminum Association: Pre-Event 2-Day Casthouse Safety Workshop
- Path to Industy 4.0 Panel
- September 30, 2019
ALUMINUM USA Delivers Expanded Event Focused On Innovation And Technology
- August 27, 2019
Future Aluminium Forum Collaborates with ALUMINUM USA
- August 6, 2019
Experience the Value of Networking at ALUMINUM USA
- July 18, 2019
ALUMINUM USA Announces 2019 Enhanced Technical Conference