REVISIT THE 2017 SHOW
ALUMINUM USA serves as a platform that brings the aluminum industry together every two years. Approximately 1,500 industry professionals, including decision-makers from aluminum manufacturing and processing, distributors and industry associations look for new solutions and technologies from leading suppliers of raw materials semi-finished and finished products, surface treatment and producers of machinery, plant and equipment for aluminum processing and manufacturing.
- 13% increase in attendance from ALU USA 2015
- Significant increase in representation in the sectors of Aircraft and Aerospace; Automotive; Building and Construction and Engineering
- 23% increase in exhibiting companies over 2015
ALUMINUM USA 2017 featured a first-rate, curated conference program addressing all aspects of the aluminum value stream.
- Competing in Today's Global Aluminum Market: Featured Panel
- Aluminum Packaging Seminar
- The Fundamentals of Aluminum Casting Safety
- Aluminum Extrusion Alloys Selection to Lightweighting Programs
- Nissan Smyrna Vehicle Assembly Plant Tour